Card Sketch January #3

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something a little different this week for the sketch :) Again another that I think I'll use a lot, even though I know I say that most weeks. The circle can be tricky but remember it doesn't have to be a circle! Think outside the box. I actually busted out some old templates and used those for my circle, talk about blast from the past!


I actually liked this one a lot when I used it, though I changed it up a little bit. After debating for ages on the flower i decided to leave it off. It seemed to overpower my card, maybe I just didn't find the right flower (hard to believe in my stash!)? Maybe it needs something else, but I decided I like it fine just the way it is.

"Congratulations" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers: MME; Ribbon: Unknown; Stamp: Fiskars



"Hello" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; Boxer Scrapbook pattern paper, pearl pins and rick rack; chipboard unknown; Doodlebug stickers; Fancy Pants pattern paper



"be yourself" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies- cs: Bazzill Bling; Making Memories journaming spot; ribbon: Michael's; flowers; epoxy: Making Memories; chipboard: Chatterbox



"celebrate 21" card by Kelli Seeman-Smith
supply list: Best Creation Inn paper, maya road chipboard circle, paper studio stamp and blue stazon ink



"Mum" card by Lizzy Davidson
Suipplies: Pink pearl paper from crafters companion, pick circle from paper mania, mum tag paper mania, lace lakeland plastics and ribbon from offray



"Thinking of You" card by Kristin Schulz
Supplies: MME diecut card, unknown cardstock, Kaiser pearls, $1 bin stamp, Colorbox ink



"Pink Flower" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers – Making Memories Noteworthy; Ribbon - Prima; Crochet blossom - imaginisce



"Lots of Love" card by Pearl Liu
supply list : Fancy Pants Splendid pp & die cut , Prima Peaches Journaling Spot , Heidi Swapp Ghost wing , Making Memories Shimmer stickers & ribbon , Creative Cafe velvet brad, Queen & Co Heart brad , Sakura Aqua Glaze Pen, Inkessential White Gel Pen , Tattered Rose Crackled Paint



"For You" card by Linda Flinders



"Be Mine" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper, Paper Ribbon, Jewels: K & Company; Rubon: Making Memories; Punch: Martha Stewart; Flowers: Craft Supply; Stitching



"Quick Note" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, Making Memories paper, Fancy Pants trim and ribbon, Prima ribbon, Prima flowers, vintage button, Stickles, Versamagic chalk ink, Creative Cafe rub-on sentiment.



"Hello" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Prima Flowers, PaperMania brad & pearls, Tecnique Tuesday clear stamps, Lace from local haberdashers, Patterned paper – Crafters Companion, Cardstock Bazzill



"I love you dearly" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: Anna Griffin paper and stamp, Prima flower, button, lace, thread and ribbon from stash.



"Cozy" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzill; Punch: Fiskars; Doily: Dainty Doily; Snowflake: Michaels; Glitter Snowflake button: Favorite Findings; Transparency: Office Max; Rubs: Making Memories; Trim: JoAnns




Enjoy!

Di

8 comments:

Unknown January 21, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Woo hoo, get me! I'm early for a change. I must have serious mojo flow this week!

http://freycob.blogspot.com

AND, I've used bits and bobs from stash to make it.

x

Nick January 23, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Lovely sketch again this week Di
here's mine

Esther January 23, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

managed to do last weeks skecth! sorry for delay!

Jackie January 23, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Got this one done early (ish) for a change ! HERE it is :)

SueH January 24, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

I'm early(ish) for a change too!

MyCard is on my blog.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

and one from me

MY CARD

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com