Card Sketch December #4

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Soon be time for celebrations! Whether you celebrate Hannukah, Christmas, Yule or Kwanzaa December is a real celebratory month for sure! So much going on, I say why not enjoy them all! More reason to eat, drink and be merry! When I made this weeks sketch I was totally inspired by advent calendars. Amazing where your inspiration can come from huh? Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



Wow I nearly missed the boat on this one! Quickly made this card yesterday and even then I wasn't sure I was going to get it done as I am suffering from a stomach bug/virus thing right now. Hopefully get that out the way now so I am well for the holiday week ahead!


 "wonderful time of the year" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: Worldwin; Paper & Rub-on: ohom; Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks





"Holiday Traditions" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Basic Grey papers; Boxer Scrapbook brads; Scenic Route sticker







  "Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Stamp ~ Cuddly Buddly; Gems ~ Kars; Papers & Flowers ~ from stash



Di

1 comments:

Looby December 23, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Sorry to hear your poorly - hope you feel better soon!
Wishing you a fab festive season
Lou xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com