Fit Friday - New Year New You

Friday, January 1, 2010

I know many of you will be making the New Years resolution to get back into shape so I thought I'd share a good resource for helping with that. Livestrong.com is a great site for tracking your data, tracking your food and exercise and keeping an eye on your progress.



With Livestrong you can work out how many calories you should be eating daily for your desired goals, and  enter your daily food intake and exercise to acheive those goals. I used this site exclusively when I started my fitness program last year and it really helps to realize how much you SHOULD be eating, to how much you really are eating. Eat either to much or too little and the progress comes to a grinding halt!

Check it out, and remember if you have any diet and/or fitness questions I am here for you, just leave a comment or email me!

Di

1 comments:

Sabrina Mix January 5, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Hi, Di!

Loved this tip. I've linked on my blog.

xoxo

MY BLOG: http://www.sabrinamix.com

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com