Repackaged 8 1/2x11 digital scrapbook templates

Sunday, January 3, 2010

This month I repackaged the 8 1/2x11 double page templates and placed them in my stores. I offered these a while back as a bundle but now repacked into the DiAGRAM DUO sets. Each set features two double page layouts, and each spread comes as separate 8 1/2 x 11" layered PSD files so you can use the pages together as a spread, or individually. Each template also comes with the individual PNG files for non-photoshop users. Sets #1-3 are now available at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, My Scrapwow Store




Check out my stores for a wide variety of digital product, from kits, packs, templates and printables! All my products are S4O Friendly - My TOU can be seen here. My digital scrapbooking stores are at: Di Hickman Designs, My 3 Scrapateers Store, and My Scrapwow Store

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com