Scrapologie April kit - urban couture

Monday, April 10, 2006

Contents of Urban Couture: All paper and cardstock is 12" x 12" unless otherwise noted:
1 sheet Bazzill Watermelon
1 sheet Bazzill Sunbeam
1 sheet Bazzill Green Tea
1 sheet Bazzill Breathtaking
1 sheet Bazzill Iced Cocoa
1 sheet Bazzill Mocha Divine
12 sheets of patterned paper from Basic Grey's Urban Couture Collection:

  • 1 sheet Pashmina
  • 1 sheet Cashmere
  • 1 sheet Lux
  • 1 sheet Brocade
  • 1 sheet Loselle
  • 1 sheet Damask
  • 1 sheet Ratine
  • 1 sheet Silk
  • 1 sheet Merino
  • 1 sheet Jacquard
  • 1 sheet Mila
  • 1 sheet Gabardine
1 Heidi Swapp Silhouette Images Shapes in Lime
1 Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphas - She in Lime
3 Fancy Pants Big Board Chipboards (designs will vary)
3 Heidi Swapp Flower Shapes in Butterscotch
1 package Basic Grey Flourish Rubons
1 package 7 Gypsies photo connectors
1 Seven Gypsies 97% Complete Tag - Receipt
1 Seven Gypsies 97% Complete Tag- Photo
3 diecut bookplates in chocolate brown
1 yard May Arts ribbon - pewter
1 yard May Arts ribbon - strawberry sheer
1 yard May Arts ribbon - sweetpea
1 yard May Arts ribbon - chocolate brown grosgrain
1 yard May Arts ribbon - strawberry satin

Ranjini always selects great items for her kits. Love the ribbons and the chipboard she chose to go with the papers. This is again just for my purposes so I can remember exactly what was in each kit (manufacturers) cos I forgot the first two kits and couldn't remember who made the ribbon.
Scrapologie kits rule! And all the future kits look AWESOME! May is SEI + Scrapworks papers! June is chatterbox, paper salon and scenic route :) The great thing too is that Ranjini lets us vote on the selections if she's having a tough time deciding. Urban Couture ROCKS! I love it much more I than I thought I would. But then I only JUST got round to using March's kit so look for April kit layouts around May/June lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com