Shopping

Thursday, July 27, 2006

So I went shopping yesterday. First time in Joanns in a while, lots of new stuff in. I called into Michaels and Beverlys too, got some flower brads and adhesive. Its amazing now how little I buy! I've been truely blessed the last few months! Lots of good things happening :)
Today I received Layout Blueprints book in the mail. Remember I won a copy on their blog? Its awesome! Love the blueprints! I've also been rereading Ali's book, and cathys books so expect lots of scraplifts and "inspired by" pages in the coming month or two as I go through yet another little curve. Oh and as I sit typing this I am flicking though the new CK mag. Gotta love the new HOF'ers! And pet layouts! Awesome!
Hope to share some more layouts soon! Till then here is a quick one I did for the sketch challenge at TTS also used the sponsor kit product from Ztampf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com