Treasures to Scrap Digi Sponsor - Lori Barnhurst

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Our sponsor for September is Lori Barnhurst. I shared some projects earlier this month with her Natural Chick kit, this is "Orphan Boy". Hands down this it my very favorite kit EVER! I love everything. I'll admit that I struggled a little with the pink natural chick kit, but this orphan boy kit just calls me each time I go to digi scrap! I've used it a lot recently. Don't be fooled by the title either, its very versatile! Anyway here are two pages I did with the kit, love them both!
For more projects featuring Lori Barnhursts kit see our sponsor gallery at Treasures to Scrap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com