Happy Blog day to me!

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Its one year to the day since I began this blog! Who knew I'd keep it going? So much has changed since I started this blog too! I mean...
  • I am on 4 Design Teams
  • been on a few GDT
  • been published multiple times
  • hit my all time goal of being published in Simple Scrapbooks
  • Written articles for newsletters and the blog
  • done product reviews on the blog and my DT sites
  • Sketches for cards, layouts and newsletters
  • and I have my own digital kits available for sale!
2006 has been a WILD ride for me!
Its time to start planning for 2007! Afterall it is only 3 weeks away!

So it's RAK time! Leave a comment with your goals for 2007 and I will draw a name out the hat on Monday, the winner will get a RAK from me.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 12, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

now I among your readers

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com