Sign ups now available!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

With the help of Julie Ann I have finally figured out the email notification thing! So sign ups are now live to get blog updates right to your email account! Pretty nifty huh? I'm in the process of adding more stuff, planning more things and generally revamping everything.

New card sketch will be posted tomorrow! Sometime this week I'll also be sharing Boxer projects for CHA. Talking of CHA, my prep is going well! I've decided to go definately on Sunday, and possibly on Tuesday. Not looking forward to driving down in the week but I guess that will all depend on if I get everything that I want done on Sunday (doubtful).

Currently I am working on: a valentine/love digi kit for Imagine Create Scrap!, just putting the final touches to it; Design team and newsletter projects for Treasures to Scrap, Februarys sponsor is Piggy Tales (paper) and Nitwit Collections (digital); Crafty Keepsakes February kit is on its way and features papers from Crate paper and Scenic route, I've seen the kit preview and it looks awesome; Scrapstreet issued their assignment for the March ezine so I have that on my to-do list also!

Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com