So tired!!!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Those that read the blog know I don't post much personal stuff but well I planned on doing a product review today but I am so dang tired! Today we went off-roading to Rowher Flats. I haven't been out on the bike since 7th January, and I was quite surprised to find that I wasn't rusty at all. We did the usual run between staging areas and then a short green run back to the parking lot for lunch. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! After lunch Bob took me back up the mountain trail (my first real biking accomplishment on the 7th Jan). Didn't do too badly, fell off on the way up cos the bike got stuck in a rut! I managed to get myself sorted though. Bob then wanted to go further, against my better judgment I agreed. We went another ways along to see the reservoir. It was awesome, the views were outstanding! Bob took some pics (scrapping those soon!), and we headed back. Well I was done! Completely out of condition for biking now, and at one point my arms just gave in on a rough patch and I slid and fell (again). I had another near miss too. Totally enjoyable day, great to get out in the mountains and forget about everything, but damn I am tired!

4 comments:

Gail February 18, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Sounds a lot more fun than a product review! Glad you had a fun time!

Anonymous,  February 19, 2007 at 7:04 AM  

Sounds like a blast! Glad you made up and down in one piece and I hope the soreness goes away soon!

Anonymous,  February 19, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

Get those pictures up there Di, cant wait to see them, hope that you havent got too many bruises ;-)get some rest today, love you lots

Mum

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com