warning....

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

edit:- my "love letters" project from yesterday was published on the craft: blog!



blog redesign happening in the next 24 hours! Links may be broken or generally lacking! If something doesn't work or link properly please let me know! I hope its a smooth transition to the new template. Blogger seems to be a little slow this afternoon so I may be pushing my luck to get it done before the sketch upload tomorrow!

I still need to make a new banner header thingy but I've been totally wrapped up with other stuff time has gotten away from me and if I don't get this new template up now I'm never gonna! Working on blog stuff, newsletter and sketch stuff, Design Team assignments and general creating!



Coming soon - new card sketch tomorrow, newsletter is being emailed out tomorrow, changes on the blog;

Coming in March I'll be reviewing UHU adhesive, Heather Ann Designs, 3 bugs in a rug, and Fiskars acrylic stamps; I'll have an article on the Masking technique and much more!

4 comments:

Rachel February 27, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

WAVING HELLO MY SWEETS!!!!! I am home fo a couple of weeks... LOVE YOUR BLOG and I ma adding it to mine... I am back up and running with my own scrapblog, and my family blog... I MISS YOU!!!

HUGS AND BEST WISHES BABYCAKES!!!

Rachel
Your Doodles

madge February 27, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

I was directed to your site from craft! Thank you for sharing your project - what a great idea!

Lucy Chesna February 28, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

COngrats on your project being in craft...looking good girlie

Anonymous,  February 28, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Wow its changes again getting better every time ;-) cant wait to see the next card template

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com