Stamping - Spring card

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thought I'd share this card from Scrapstreet March issue. Its a springtime card. The ghost shape has a little story to it too! I actually picked this up as a Heidi Swapp booth make & take at CHA in 2007!!! Some ribbon threaded through the cut out slots so you could wear it on your wrist. I figured why not re purpose it on a card? Waste not - want not! And I'm all about the recycling!

Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View, Paper, Ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks, Buttons: Boxer Scrapbooks, Ghost shape: Heidi Swapp; Stamps: Hot off the Press; Ink: Clearsnap; Pens: Sakura; Wire: Impex.

I went around the edge of the ghost shape with a metallic marker, adhered some wire for antennae, and added buttons for the body. Not much in the way of stamping, just used some acrylic alpha's from Hot off the Press.

More soon

Di

2 comments:

lam March 23, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

This is so beautiful. Love the happy soft colours

Cherry47 March 24, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

I just love your cards. They are so beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com