Back Soon...

Saturday, December 20, 2008

All posting plans this week are put on hold as we're busy continuing our purge & declutter of the house. If you've been following my other blog you'll know we already got rid of a lot of stuff, well I just listed more items on freecycle! Bob is busy sorting through his office, and I'm in the process of going through my office. I just boxed up a 3" pile of papers. If it didn't cost so much to send through the mail due to the weight I'd give it away on my blog, but it's freaking heavy! So onto freecycle it goes.

So yeah, just taking a little blog break this weekend while we purge and organize...

If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, send chocolate & beer...


Di

*currently taking a break, having a cup of tea, and listing MORE things on Freecycle!**

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

I would pay the shipping...

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com