New digital scrapbooking templates!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have a new digital scrapbooking template pack released this weekend! Layout DiAGRAMS set #15 features 4 templates, size: 12x12" in PSD and PNG format. Priced at just $2.50 throughout April! Available at my Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top Stores


I did something a little different this month, in that I asked for a few members at DST to work with my kits and templates. I just love the layouts they created using this template pack and my Chick-a-dee kit!

Layout by Reba

Layout by Erica (DoodleBop)


Layout by Kim

Layout by Marla

They all used the Chick-a-dee kit, below and the DiAGRAM set #15, available in my Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top stores


Of course my CT had a play with the template pack too and made these great layouts!

Layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Credits: Di Hickman Template Pack 15, Jennifer Pebbles: Block Lable
& Skinny Date Lable, Carla Dudley: Capture+Record Digital Kit, Sande Krieger: Stitching, Shabby Princess: Staple



Layout by Shannon Blinn

So much fun seeing the great layouts made with my digital kits and templates!

Happy Sunday

Di

1 comments:

Unknown April 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

WOW! These are all gorgeous layouts using your templates and kit. Thanks again for letting me have a chance to try them out. Loved the templates and will be using them again. :) As well as the kit chick-a-dee, which is so bright and cheerful!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com