Theme Thursday - Feminine Cards

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This months Theme Thursday is "feminine". I decided to go for the pink and used up some DCWV paper, with scraps of patterned paper and cardstock. I've recently gotten a new desk to scrapbook on, it's HUGE and has a hanging file drawer, so I bought some files and organised my paper scraps by color. I use scraps so much more since I did this! Everything available at a touch, in fact that drawer pretty much stays pulled out most the time I'm at the table (good job it's next to a wall!). Anyway this one was pretty much all scraps!

Supplies: Paper: DCWV, Prima; Stickers: DCWV; Flower: Misc; Sparkle Gems: Sulyn;

I used one of my sketches for this one, loving the sketches lately :) Back with an update tomorrow :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com