Boxer Paper Scraps

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I decided to use up some scraps. Paper scraps are always something I use up on cards, so quick and easy and this design really does help all those little strips we seem to end up with after creating layouts! Just snip to 3"x1" lengths and stick in a haphazard fashion, then add a sentiment strip. I printed off a series of sentiments in different background colors/fonts so expect to see more cards like this in the upcoming weeks :) You all know I LOVE to use scraps!

Boxer Patterned paper scraps

The second card is pretty much the same deal, scraps, scraps and more scraps. I used the Boxer patterned papers and the Boxer tearing ruler for the white cardstock strip. Love that for a more uniform tear. Plus it really makes the whole thing easier!

Boxer patterned paper scraps

So grab those scraps and get creating some fun cards!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Cute idea, and I will be looking forward to more ideas how to use scraps of cs and dp, got any to store them?

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com