Card Sketch Wk 11

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New card sketch today! Something a little different with this one with some layers and windows. This would be great for sentiment panels or perhaps even photo's! Remember to check out my digital store for limited time template freebies.


For my card this week I chose to use scraps of papers on my scraptable. The papers for this card were originally a calendar from 2009. I simply re-purposed them for this card. I love recycling and reusing. I'm not sure you can tell from the photo that well but the die cut is glittery :)

"Best Wishes" by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers: Stampin'Up; Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Michaels $1 stamps; Die Cut: K&Co;



"Mum" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Bella Blvd “Camped Out”; Alphas ~ American crafts thickers
 
"For You" by Pearl Liu
supply list : Sassafrass Lass Cherrylicious pp , Jenni Bowlin Homespun Chic pp , CuttleBug damask embossed flourishes

"Eat Desert First" card by Lizzy Davidson
supply list pink paper by k and co, chocolate neopolitain, other paper by paper mill, cupcakes stamps by papertrey. stickles glue



"Happy Anniversary"" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Basic Grey paper and chipboard; Bazzill cardstock; glitter; Paperhouse rub ons;




"Happy Birthday" card by Linda Flinders



Remember to check back next week for the flipside sketch!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com