Etsy Store - Update for Easter!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time for an Etsy store update! I've been busy lately with some Rusty Pickle papers and miscellaneous matching embellishments. One of the lines I've been working with featured some Easter stickers so I figured it was a good time to make some Easter cards!

First up is "Easter so longer for, is gone in a day" card. This card is standard invitation size (5.5" x 4.25") folded portrait format. The papers and cardstock are all sanded and the cardstock is from core-dinations so there is a blue core in the brown cardstock (love their cardstock). Beautiful rub-ons and a suede flower from Prima.

 

Next is "Thanks Easter Bunny" card . Great for post-Easter greetings, especially for the kids to send to the Grandparents! Again this card is distressed with the sanding technique. Beautiful flourish rub-ons, and embellished with floral shaped rhinestones.

  

Perfect for kids is this "Hippity Hoppity" card. Nice and simple design with real ribbon knotted and stapled for extra sturdiness. I love the sentiment on this one! Great for Easter Egg hunts I think!!!

  

Lastly is a "Chocolate" card that could be  used for Easter for any occasion really :) Chocolate never needs an occasion or holiday, that's what I say anyway ;) This card features sanded brads, a beautiful Prima flower, rhinestone, spiral clip and ribbon. Great for a friend, children or just a 'thinking of you' card!

 

More Etsy updates soon! Don't forget to check out my Etsy store for more designs!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com