Digital Scrapbooking: new products

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Very Vernal is a page kit made with no particular theme. This kit would be great for ANY occasion! The color palette is green, pink and purple with a mix of pastel and bold hues. The kit includes: 6 textured solid papers; 7 patterned papers; Metal look embellishments: brads, photo anchors, circles; staple flower bursts in coordinating colors; ribbons; Scrap for Hire Ok! Available at Di Hickman Designs or my Scrapwow store



Very Vernal Too is a page kit made with no particular theme, it was made as an add-on to my Very Vernal kit but could also stand alone as a page kit. This kit would be great for ANY occasion! The color palette is green, teal and purple with a mix of pastel and bold hues. The kit includes: ribbons. 5 textured solid papers;5 patterned papers; Metal look embellishments: brads, photo anchors, circles; staple flower bursts in coordinating colors; Scrap for Hire Ok! Available at Di Hickman Designs or my Scrapwow store


I also made this freebie, available for a limited time! This 12x12 quick page is made with my Very Vernal Kit. The download includes the flattened PNG file with clear "window" to insert your photograph. Scrap for Hire Ok! Available at Di Hickman Designs or my Scrapwow store



Check out my stores for more digital products at Di Hickman Designs or my Scrapwow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com