Digital Scrapbooking Sunday

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Celebrations is a page kit made for Birthdays or special occasions but with only one themed element the kit would suit a variety of occasions! The color palette is Orange, Yellow, Pink and hint of blue.

The kit includes:
  • 3 textured solid papers
  • 5 patterned papers
  • Coordinating embellishments including: brads, bookplate, photo anchors, buttons, flower, ribbons, bow, stamps, and stitching
Priced at just $2 and remember all my digital products are S4O/S4H friendly! Available at Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow!




Enjoy your Sunday! I'm up early to go teach Spinning :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com