Where did today go?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today was quite productive! I got 3 cards made, a digital layout, zipped and uploaded my digital templates ready for downloading tomorrow, and I worked on the weekly newsletter! I've been researching all kinds of things newsletter and ezine recently and deciding where I want to go with the blog, newsletter etc. I have lots of plans! I want the blog and newsletter to go hand in hand, with the digital downloads only available to those on the newsletter mailing list (one of the perks!). Right now I'm designing the newsletter (those that received the last few will agree that currently its dreadful!). So this afternoon I spent some time coding a new format for it, yes me! I know html dontcha know! Don't get me wrong its a been about 2 years since I coded anything but its like riding a bike, after the initial cursing... anyway look for the newly redesigned newsletter tomorrow! It has the weekly card sketch, with digital template download; a layout sketch (again with digital template download), challenge information; and more!

btw - this post was supposed to be a "how-to" article on my latest altered project but my html coding got addicting and I ran out of time, had to go get dinner ready! Look for my how to on my envelope book coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com