published - just cards Vol 11

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thanks to everyone who commented or emailed regarding yesterdays post. B will be missed here on the blog and in the crafting community, for me the biggest impact will be our gardening stories, and especially who I will have to laugh at all my squirrel deterrent stories. You never really appreciate friendships until they are gone :( So thank you for your support during this time. All her family and friends appreciate it.

Today I thought I'd share with you some published cards. These are all from Just Cards! Vol11. I've mentioned this magazine before but it really is a great mag for cardmakers of all levels, plus each issue has full step by step instructions for each card too! There are 8 issues a year so keep a look out for it!


You'll notice some of these are based on sketches of mine, I love reusing sketches! Remember you can submit your cards and layouts with my sketches, just be sure to give credit in the supply list. If you're not sure how to do that just email me!






As you can see the techniques on these really vary, from simple, to stamping, transparancies, cut outs, and layers. My favorite is the "pig out" card! Love those animal stamps from Gel-a-tins!

More projects soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com