Ain't nobody

Friday, March 17, 2006


This is my round 2 entry for the scrap-a-latte play offs. Not sure how it'll fare as its my style (simple/clean lines) and most the other entries aren't. I guess at least it'll stand out. I also submitted it cos you never know! Oh and I post processed the photo, making it black and white but putting the jacket in color (mostly cos the green of the trees behind B really clashed on the layout). I love this photo of B at Universal studios in Jan. Its my fav photo of him, smooches!

Layout supplies: wild asparagus pp, bazzill cardstock, target stamps, unknown fibres, joanns photo turns & brads, acrylic unknown, date stamp joanns, Heidi swap rub-on, and the title I did myself with my CraftRobo :) Font is Haettenschweiler.

Update: published in Scrapstreet Feb Ezine 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com