Bad night - good day!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Another bad night due to this stupid flu, ended up sleeping on the sofa sitting upright just to stop me coughing. I think I just slept out of exhaustion in the end! B is working from home today cos he didn't get much sleep with me coughing and heck he's been taking care of me. Did I mention my chest and back ache really bad from coughing?
Good day cos I made the top 40 at imaginecreatescrap, the top 20 at scrap-a-latte and I got my freakin CRAFT ROBO! We did a cut on it at lunch and since then I've been absorbing info. Gonna try some stuff later! Can't wait! Its freakin awesome!

This is a layout I did as part of a DT application challenge. I'm loving the KI papers right now. The KI line was something I never really jumped on when they were first out but now I'm loving them! Also seem to be on a stamping trend again! Which is good cos I have enough to use ;)

Oh and my March kit from scrapologie arrived on Saturday. Not that I've had any chance to play with it being sick and all. I did take it out the box and look at the stuff. The A2Z papers are really great! I so want to create something but my head is just so foggy right now, its all I can do to keep my eyes open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com