TIME

Monday, March 27, 2006

After lots and lots of thought, and many topics of choice for this challenge they mostly came down to one thing - {TIME} My TIME management sucks. Seriously I don't work (bless my DH for being the breadwinner smooches to ya honey!) and I have few commitments. Other than agility everything else is flexible so where does my TIME go? So for the next 21 days I am going to document my TIME vs Productivity. I know my biggest enemy for TIME management - the internet. Probably the same as most people now days I spent too much time online just procrastinating. Each day I hope to post my art journal creation for the day, with a list of accomplishments vs TIME.
Ok onto the creating...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com