It's a good mail day!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

So Monday I finally made my first DT order at Crafty Keepsakes. Today I got my goodies! The stuff is so much nicer in real life than on a screen! Naturally I got the dog stuff ;) Some gorgeous doggy papers, charms and clips from Around the Block. And after a great deal of thought I went with the Karen Foster Friendship line. Let me tell ya that these papers rock! And the rub-ons are soooo cute! Angela the store owner also put me a little extra in :) A sheet of junkitz essentialz paperz. Do you see it just up in the top left? Yep its SPOTTED PAPER! Perfect for me! Loving it all, and I have LOTS of ideas to use it =) off to CREATE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com