Sunday Scribblings

Sunday, April 2, 2006

So I was browsing through Rhonna's comments for the 21 day challenge and found this awesome new challenge called Sunday Scribblings. Its a weekly challenge with writing prompts. Not something I'd normally do cos I'm not a writer but then who knows? This weeks challenge is to the left "What would you attempt if you knew you would not fail?"

I would attempt anything that was legal :) well that's the short answer, but that is the answer regardless of failure! Personally I don't care about failure. Just because I don't achieve my goals doesn't mean I failed. You only fail at something if you don't learn from the experience. Its like Thomas Edison said "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work". That is how I view failure. Learn from it, grow, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again. Now if the question were "what would I attempt if I had more time?" Well totally different answer! I have lots of things I want to acheive in this lifetime and I should really make a start...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com