Back on schedule

Monday, May 15, 2006

... continuing with the routine. I have LOTS of idea's brewing (so watch out). Back into the usual routine, with a few changes. I'm back cleaning and doing the daily chores (and hopefully gardening) and scrapping in the afternoons after walking the dogs. Lots to catch up on! I *think* I'm up to date with emails, groups, etc. I have lots I want to get done the next few weeks, and I really plan on being productive, making some new goals, and updating much more! Big plans :)

Bob updated my hard drive this weekend and I have a ginormous amount of space now :) BUT I really need to sort through stuff. Burn photo's to CD and copy to the back up drives. Plus I want to scan in all the older photo's we have from way back (pre-digital *gasp*) so that's a big goal for me.
In other news I am deciding whether or not to carry on with agility with Sky. Its just getting really hot again (90's) and Sky doesn't do heat well. Plus all the trials have beginners running in the afternoons. I might see if we can change class. I dunno its just a HUGE chunk out the week (a whole afternoon counting Rivers walk, 90 mins class, and travelling), plus the $$ saved could be spent on the house and garden.
Creative Comments: Caught up on websites/emails/blogs. Made a layout today for ImagineCreateScrap contest round #5 now to get the altered clipboard done! Fun cos the layout could double as my design team stuff for Crafty Keepsakes. Yesterday I worked on altering one of the target recipe binders into a vacation planner for guests. Work in progress. Working on this with the guest design kit from creatingwithpaper. Speaking of which here are some more projects done with their Luscious Kit:
Altered CD insert. Its for my parents, hold a CD with a collection of photo's from their visit this May :)
Another CD insert, this one has Santa Barbara photo's on it :) Great day out! This is the first time I've done CD inserts and I love it! Great fun!
Card for Grans birthday. Kit papers, with misc ribbon and rub-on.

Layout about my parents vacation. Did this whilst they were gadding about in Vegas for a few days. Love the papers from the luscious line at Creative Imaginations, they lend themselves to lots of themes. Photo was taken at the Conejo Valley Botanical Gardens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com