I figured something out this week!

Friday, June 2, 2006

I scrap better when decisions are made for me. That is, send me product and I'll scrap away no problem. Let me choose the product and it'll take me an hour just to narrow down the choices! Thursday I downloaded my Digi kit for the DT at treasurestoscrap. Now this took an hour plus just to decide on the kit. Mind you once I got it and started playing I knew I made the right choice! Tracy unleashed the new DT incentives program at this mornings online meeting! Wow! They go above and beyond for the DT! Love that place! Its one of those sites that you immediately feel at home in y'know? Those places are few and far between these days!
Waiting on goodies from competitions and the GDT stuff from scrappingwithgrace. Can't wait to see what I get, plus I ordered some 3 bugs ;)
On the homefront we got new windows today! I can't beleive how different the house looks! Its amazing! I just hope it keeps the house cooler! Also we've been going rollerskating! Went tuesday and again tonight. Its been MANY years since we skated but we're thoroughly enjoying it! I may even scrap about it ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com