June projects

Monday, June 26, 2006

Just sharing some June projects from Crafty Keepsakes
This is a small simple notebook. Its hanging above my computer monitor right now. I use it for noting down digital elements I use when doing digi pages. Or supply lists, or just simple to-do lists. Its approx 5x3". Used 3 bugs in a rug papers, DCWV rub-ons, and some penwork.

This is my submissions/publications Planner. Its one of those bright orange/red binders from the target dollar spot. Initially I painted it with acrylics in dark brown but the paint wouldn't take, had to go get some krylon fusion :) Its 3 bugs stuff, with a MM bookplate.
Simple tag for Trish (Happy Birthday!), 3 bugs, chatterbox, and MM.


Yay a dog page! I know you were missing them! Well this one is of River in 2002 when she got attacked by the black lab that used to live up the street . With her stitches and lampshade ;) isn't she cute! Just a quick page with junkitz and around the block products. Going in the dog folder, for the vets tab - which is getting thicker by the week!

This 4th July layout was in the Crafty Keepsakes newsletter :) along with the sketch to go with it. Love simple clean layouts. Used junkitz papers, dug out the sizzix for the title, and used some star brads I'd been hoarding forever!
Ok how's that for an update? lol! I'll update more often - promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com