Rhonna challenge days 7 & 8; Some news and a rooty tooty toot two!

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Its the end of the first week on the 21 day challenge. Its been eye opening as usual. These journalling things always make me grow so much more! I'm always able to journal more when there is no photo! Weird that! Anyway this is day 7: Rhonna Farrer stuff, and see the pink textured paper at the top? I did that! Go me!
Day 8: Rhonna Farrer header and swirls; CG Essentials ribbon and paper; the stamp is designerdigitals. Pic is a self portrait with transparancy setting adjusted down.

Remember earlier this year Bob got me a HUGE new hard-drive? And I lost my folders of spotoncreations and my cards (scans from the last 2 years!)? Well last night Bob retrieved them for me! Thanks hun!
Tooting x 2!!! Scrappy Chick fall issue :) woohoo!
Going AWOL till Thursday! Lots of work to do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com