Scrap that moment DT announced

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The new Design Team members for scrap that moment are: Becky Thackston; Heather Graham; Nancy Jones; Deborrah Szuch; Sarah Mullanix - Congrats ladies!!!! Nope not me, BUT....... I did get a phone call from Lynette! Which I sounded a complete dork by saying awesome about a million times! Other than that I don't remember much of the conversation. Except she asked me to be on the Scrappy Chick Design Team! Whoohoo!!!

And big congrats to my other chicks who got bumped to the team: Tami Sanders and Kari Roach! Party chicks! I'm excited, so excited, huge grin on my face AND I had to keep it quiet for the whole of yesterday afternoon! Hence why I didn't blog yesterday. I have projects coming though so check back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com