Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow..

Friday, November 17, 2006

its up! Its live its packed full of wintery goodness! My second digital kit is up for purchase at scrapstreet! This was so much fun to make! Loved it! I'll be working on more!
Let it Snow kit!

3 solid papers
8 patterned papers
1 white scallopped edge paper
1 white torn edge paper
1 grunge overlay
1 white chipboard alphabet, including numbers and some punctuation!
6 ribbons: 3 solid, 3 patterned
3 colors "build a tag" including vellum tag, vellum circle, and snowflake embellishment. Use as is or combined as a tag!
3 ric rac
3 buttons
3 staples
3 brads
3 photo anchors

price $5.00

available now at scrapstreet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com