Lets get digital.... digital

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I wanna get digital... lets get into digital! (sung to Olivia Newton Johns "Physical")

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon digital designing. Spink at scrapstreet challenged us designers to make a digital christmas embellishment to put in the store.
Well I made these tags
Which naturally needed brads
Which lead to photo turns
then I did this mock up for the store
which lead to ribbons
After I did this I added ric rac
and buttons
and staples!
Now I just need to get the papers done and I have a FULL kit!
So yeah guess what I'm doing today? lol!
I'm hooked its official!


On that note I am proud to announce that my FIRST kit, Simplicity went on sale this week at Scrapstreet. I am stoked to see something I designed in the store! Being on the digital team at scrapstreet has helped me so much in my digi scrapping! I've learnt so much there!

What's weirder than that? Seeing people USING my kits! Its really weird! I've seen a few layouts with the Thankful kit and it blows my mind! That mini kit has been downloaded 44 times so far this month! 44 people wanted it! Wow! Some great layouts too! Even people that have never done digital! I've reached new people! Amazing! I'm floored! Thank you all!

On a paper scrapping note: I got 2 more cards picked up by Ready Set Create! That makes 9 projects in the Dec/Jan issue! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com