Winterfest Crop at ICS!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Its time for the winterfest crop at imagine create scrap! Lots of fun things happening this weekend! The crop starts Friday 19th January at 12pm pacific and runs right through the weekend! There are challenges, games and lots of fun to be had... including PRIZES! Whoohoo! I'll be kicking off the challenges with a digital template challenge (or sketch for the paper scrappers). This is the template for challenge


Link for downloading the digital template:- ICS template

If you take part in the challenge at Imagine Create Scrap you can win one of my winter digital kits! Either "Let it Snow" or "A Vintage Christmas!". To take part and be in with a chance of winning either of these kits come to Imagine Create Scrap! and sign up, upload your layout and join in the fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com