Layout Sketch - February

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I said I'd be doing layout sketches and here is Februarys! Not sure yet how often the layout sketches will be, but it'll be at LEAST monthly! Maybe more. Guess you'll have to stay tuned! Februarys sketch features two areas either for photo's or journalling, you could switch them out depending on how much you had to say or how big your pic is. I'd love to see your layouts so link me up either in the comments or send me an email. The digital template is available to those on my newsletter mailing list, which was emailed out yesterday. If you want to receive these weekly newsletter updates with the template links then again Email me and I'll hook you up with the weekly newsletter!



This is a layout the template is based on, featuring our friends Chris and Alicia. The digital supplies are all made by me! Its my latest kit called "hugs & kisses" available at Imagine Create Scrap. Its packed full of stuff! Including patterned papers, ribbons, brushes, embellishments and much more! All for only $4.00!!!

1 comments:

Shannon Schafer February 17, 2007 at 5:16 AM  

LOVE the kit! And the sketch is just beautiful! Great work Di!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com