Kim Johnson - contest + freebie!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Tuesday! I have some layouts I need to share so I'll be uploading those in a few but first I wanted to share this information about an awesome contest by digi designer Kim Johnson. She's celebrating 2nd year as a designer and having a party contest to spread the love! You can find details on the contest below. (click pic to enlarge)


She's offering a freebie for us all to use for the contest too which is awesome! You can find the freebie information
HERE so check it out, and don't forget to tell 'em Di sent ya!!! The freebie compliments a new celebrations kit she just released called "It's my party" which is previewed below! You can buy that her Digi Scrap Diva store and it's on sale right now!


I know y'all love the digi so go check it out, snag the freebie and get uploading to the contest gallery! $20 store gift card for digital goodies to be won! And while you're at Treasures remember the GDT challenges!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com