We're open for business!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Today is the opening day for the Digital Store at Treasures to Scrap! I'm excited to be a part of this new venture for them, and to be designing again. I thought I'd share everything I've been working on this past couple of weeks! Plus announce that we have an introductory storewide sale of 30% off!! This includes everything except the grab-bags (more on that later). I believe the sale ends Saturday!

Ok as you know I love making templates/sketches so here is my first 12 x 12 template pack available for sale.
Diagrams! Get it? My buddy Robin thought it up during on of our lengthy IM conversations this week. I love the kick-starts name but Diagrams is just too "me", lol. Each pack comes with the layered PSD files and individual PNG files, @ 300 dpi. They come in a set of 6 for $5.00 but the sale on this week makes them just $3.50 Don't you love the name?


And I also did the templates as 8.5" x 11" too! All the templates are portrait, but I included two asterisk ones as a landscape versions (11x8.5") as a bonus. They just looked better landscape I think? Anyway I bundled those in for free, lol. Again 300 dpi and PSD and individual PNG files.


This is my "Sandwashed Summer" kit, you saw a glimpse of it last week on this layout. It features all the papers, elements and alpha set featured below at a reduced price than buying separately. It's priced at $5.95 but right now it's got 30% off so it's $4.17


This is the Sandwashed Summer paper pack. It features 18 papers (14 patterned and 4 solids). Each paper is 12" x 12" @300 dpi and has a washed driftwood, beachy texture, kinda grungy too. Great for vacation or pool photo's. Priced at $2.95 on sale this week at $2.07 (or in the kit above!)


Also available in the summer kit or separately is the Sandwashed Summer Element pack. It's full of stuff! Complete list is viewable on the packaging (click to enlarge). The element pack is $2.95 on sale this week at $2.07


Last up for the summer kit is this alpha set, available for $1.95 on sale this week for $1.47 or you can get it in the combo kit above. The alpha is approx 2.5" tall, orange with blue polka dots. The alpha has had a gel action applied to it.


As a part of this store opening celebration we were asked to do grab-bags. I will confess that I have never purchased one, so the concept was a little lost on me. Anyway after some conversations etc I think I got the idea. So you can find my grab-bag here for $1.99 and although I cannot tell you what's in it, I can say that it has 6 downloads and is 107mb and it does have a variety of products in it.


I also put my older couple of kits in the store "Let it Snow" and "Vintage Christmas" which are both in the sale at just $3.50 this week!



Thanks for letting me share! It's been a busy but fun couple of weeks! Oh and stay tuned for details soon on the Treasure Chest kit. That's the monthly collaboration kit that all the designers at Treasures to Scrap will be releasing each month, so fun to work with great designers like Rina Kroes, Kim Johnson and Kelley McDonald. Ok off to the doctors this morning, catch you all later!

4 comments:

Jolene August 6, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

Congratulations on this exciting part of your career. The summer kit is lovely, and what a great deal! Can't wait to see more from you.

Pearl August 6, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Yes how very exciting for you Di ! great work ! Congrats !

xo, Pearl

Unknown August 6, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

How exciting :) I tagged you as a Rockin Girl Blogger on my blog.

grambie August 7, 2007 at 12:48 PM  

Yeah, you go girl with your bad self. (Telling my age here.) Just had a nice little visit to your store. I figured if I just as well to do it now. So of course I purchased the pack of rectangle templates along with your grabbag. I could not resist it. After all the fabulous templates you have given us starting with cards and then on to full size, I had no other choice. I am strictly a sales person in shopping. If it is not on sale, very seldom do I shop. That kit is just awesome and I was sorely tempted. Oh well, I will see what happens next.

I had a busy week and another upcoming busy as far as medical is concerned. So I will tell you that I am so proud of your accomplishments. It is as if I had a small part in this endeaver, although I know you were well on your way before I ever started to visit. Stay as focused as you are and blessing will flow your way. Congratulations, you have definitely earned it.

Next week is my Oncology Infusion week so my visit will be a little sparse along with the testing of the Port-a-cath they inserted last Thursday. The best to you again. Remember you are loved!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com