Feels like Friday

Friday, September 28, 2007

Just as I catch up on emails I get a ton more! Promise I WILL catch up on the blog comments as soon as I can. Got a short notice assignment I need to work on this weekend (which looks like being another soggy weekend judging from todays weather). So I'll update when I can, might be MIA all weekend depending on how things are going.

Sharing another card with the Wednesday sketch. And another that didn't photograph that well. Just the white on white, when will I learn? Anyway as you can see I changed it a little. Cut the vertical strip short and the orientation of the card too, from landscape to portrait. One good thing about sketches I guess, is that you can flip, rotate, mirror and get completely different looks!

Supplies: Papers: DCWV; cardstock: DCWV; sticker: Target; brads: MM;

In other news I am getting some GREAT projects for the October sketch! Seems like the girls liked this one! A few have done more than one layout, and heck I did too! Hint for ya: multi photo layout! Trying to switch things between single to multi and maybe even double pagers. Anyone like double pagers? I know I do them occassionally so some of you must too. Let me know! Anyway gotta go put my thinking cap on for an assignment, hopefully checking in over the weekend, not sure what we're doing yet.

2 comments:

Louly October 1, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

Another great sketch, thanks Di. Mine's here. http://craftsbylouly.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com