Letters to Santa...

Monday, September 17, 2007

Thought I'd share this project today. Mini mailbox (remember these from Target dollarspot this Spring?) decorated in the Merry Merry line from one heart... one mind.

All products one heart... one mind (except bell, misc craft store)

Speaking of one heart one mind, go check out their website! The new idea gallery is up! This mailbox is featured in it along with lots of other projects by me and the rest of the design team. Whether you do layouts, cards or altered you're sure to find some inspiration there!

In other news, spent the weekend working on a couple of digital kits. In a total digital phase right now. Hope to get some new stuff in the store soon!

4 comments:

Andrea, September 17, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

That's fab, love those papers

Me September 17, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

You are way, way to creative! I love how your mind works! Wish I had that gift! But since I don't, I am very thankful that you share!

Debby Winters September 18, 2007 at 2:27 AM  

How cute is this! Love your papers...so bright and cheerful!

Margee' September 18, 2007 at 4:09 AM  

Just a quick question, cute project, what adhesive works best for adhering paper to mailbox?

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com