Sponsor: WRMK

Friday, September 14, 2007

September sponsor for Treasures to Scrap is We R Memory Keepers. They were extremely generous in their product and sent us a WHOLE LINE of product including, papers, ribbons, chipboard etc... just so many goodies. I got the Peasant collection.

One thing I must comment on is how much I love their product. Now Basic Grey etc I like, but WRMK well I pretty much spent the 3 days at CHA salivating over their booth, so that tells you the love I have for their stuff. I think its a mixture of the paper patterns being small and double sided, with a solid on the reverse (always a bonus for me).

I will say that I am STILL using the product. TONS left, so I am still using it! First up is a layout. Nice and simple, which you know I love.

Patterned paper & cardstock: WRMK; chipboard alpha: Lil Davis (I think?); Font: Verdana & Dream orphans

Next project is this altered 8x8 mini book from dollartree. The cover is mulberry paper. I undid the spine (which was held together with raffia) added more sheets, envelopes and misc stuff. Then tied it back together using the WRMK ribbon. Love this! I'm using it as a creative dumping ground when my parents are here in Oct/Nov. All the dates are pre-stamped, and I added some penwork to unify the pages.

Project supplies: Patterned Paper, cardstock, chipboard, Alpha & Ribbon: WRMK; Brads: Bazzill; Tab stickers: DCWV; ink: around the block; Misc stuff from stash; Date stamp: Joanns






Lastly for today is this altered clipboard. As you can see it's pride of place on my fridge. The clipboard is from dollartree (noticing a theme here?) and was already orange! I just put paper on it, added chipboard and some chain etc. Using it as my ongoing shopping list. Very handy!

Project supplies: Patterned Paper, cardstock, & chipboard: WRMK; sanding paper; adhesive: UHU twist n glue;

More WRMK to come this month. If you want to see more projects using WRMK check out WRMK sponsor gallery at TTS this month! The design team just loved working with the WRMK product!

More projects coming soon!

4 comments:

Unknown September 14, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

I love that clipboard... it is fabulous, I am going to have to run out to Dollar Tree and see if I can find one for my own fridge :)

Cute mini book too. I wish I thought ahead to do up books before the visits and all the crazy events and picture taking. Have fun with your family.

Me September 14, 2007 at 3:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me September 14, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

Ugh! Sometime I have more problems with computers. Sorry about the delete but I hit the wrong button and poof it was too late!

I love that clipboard. I just stole a nice little one from my boyfriend and I can guarentee you, he won't want to use it when I am done with it!! LOL!

Rachel September 15, 2007 at 6:20 AM  

YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLIN..... LOL

Love your altered book.. very creative babycakes...

MMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAA

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com