Do you hear that?

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's the sound of a busy little bee creating away! Yep I have one project box out the door this morning for CardMaker and another on it's way to Simple Scrapbooks, phew. So far today I've created a card for tomorrows sketch, as the one I had got picked up for publication *smile*. Sorted through my deadlines and took on another little project that I can't share yet (sorry!).

Met up with fellow scrapper and EDS team member Susan on Sunday. Fun to finally meet her, we shared some goodies and had a quick chat. Can't believe the girl runs marathons! Think she needs to kick me in the butt and get me motivated too!


Todays to-do list is going down slowly. Thankfully still a good portion of the day left so I can keep creating. I'm hoping to get organized this week and work work work like crazy. Gradually catching up on comments and emails, so continue to bear with me, I hope to be caught up on all those by the end of the week.

Lots of little projects in the future that I need to start on, some blog changes and work needed on the new website. Back into the swing of things FULL FORCE! See you tomorrow with the latest card sketch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com