Thank you so much!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Dreamstreet projects! Kinda based on my latest sketch, like I keep saying once I do one, I have it in my head and I have to work through it. I love these stamps from Fiskars, I keep saying I'm going to review them on the blog, but honestly I can't find a dang thing wrong with them! Good value too!

Supplies: Paper: Dreamstreet; Stamp: Fiskars; Ink: StaZon, Around the block;

I got a few more things picked up by Ready Set Create this week, always love Jens emails in my inbox. Got a parcel today from a new place I'm working with which I'll share more on soon. I'm about to go into that CHA creation phase so I'm gonna apologize now for late emails over the next week or so as I go into project overdrive!

For those following my culinary antics:
You'll be pleased to know that Tuesday I made a Mushroom Masala that rivaled that of our favorite local Indian restaurant! With the cream it probably has a million calories per serving but MAAAAAAN it tastes good! The best part is that the recipe is one of my own, adapted from a few recipes we've tried that just weren't right. I made it again today and we're taking it round Sriki and Sandeep's tonight so we'll see what they think of it :)

Ok gotta go grab a shower, and get ready for Bhaji's, my curry and whatever Sandeep is making, mmmmmmmm... oh and the rice and roti, mmmmmmmmm! Did I mention we love Indian food? If anyone has any good Vegetarian Indian recipes (tried and tested) email me! I'm looking for a good Dal, and/or Channa recipe....

More soon!

Di

2 comments:

Unknown January 18, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Another wonderful sketch!
Funny thing...yesterday as I was checking out blogs, I was directed by another to the Prima Hybrid site! As soon as I saw your name there, I knew what your news was before I even got here, lol. CONGRATS! Looks to be a wonderful site. Have already registered and got the collab kit, lol. I can't wait to see what is coming in Febraury.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com