through the years...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Been working on getting cards sent back home to England for February. Dug some birthday cards from my stash, but found that I really don't make many anniversary cards. So I had to make a quickie using yesterdays sketch. Honestly I'm not really that happy with it, and really it's not your typical anniversary card, but hey it works. Plus you can't be happy with EVERYTHING you make!

Supplies: Cardstock, Papers & Rub-ons: DCWV; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Fabric tag: Colorbok

This is for my Aunt and Uncle's anniversary on February 24th. Yeah I know I still have time yet but I wanted to get them done, and ready to mail, as the post to England is erratic at best. All supplies are from my stash. I've been on a total Valentine/love roll lately. Had a couple of love/valentine articles to do, and lots of projects to make and I cannot seem to stop using the "one sweet day" kit by Corinna Neilsen at Prima Hybrid. Lots of hybrid projects using that kit which I hope to share soon!

more tomorrow

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 24, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Gee, I'm sorry you're not happy with the card - I really like it! Esp love the warm colors/pattern combo and the zig zag stitch pulling it all together.

BlogMe

Fab January 24, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

I love that card ! Good use of DCWV papers, you've inspired me yet again.

jan williams January 25, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Your cards are absolutely Beautiful Girlie!!!!

Anonymous,  January 29, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

I agree, Di....I think this card is great. I really like the mix of papers and the warm, inviting colors. The zig-zag stitching looks awesome, too.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com