signs of spring OHOM

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Signs of Spring are all around! Do you send Springtime cards? Really any reason to send a card is good enough for me! I've been sending a lot cards to my Mum, gives her something to open in the mail other than bills, and keeps her spirits up. Anyway here is a Spring card I made...

Papers, Rub-ons, brad: one heart... one mind; Flowers: Queen & Company;

This Sassy line is one of my favorite lines from one heart... one mind, and the Queen & Co flowers just went perfectly. I'm really hoping that Spring is on it's way very soon...

hugs

Di

3 comments:

Fab February 28, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

I love that card, Di ! Lovely papers.

Anonymous,  February 28, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Beautiful Card Di!! I love the matching envelope too.

Karen M in FL March 2, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Thanks for neat template. Loved the layouts as well.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com