Stamping - Pet stamps

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thank heavens for pre-prepared posts is all I can say! Thanks for the well wishes about the hand. Going out yesterday in the sun to walk the dogs = not a good idea! It's actually feeling MUCH better today, so I'm typing better and it looks like some of it is blistering. I have to try and take pics of it later for my April round-up, and maybe a layout of all my clumsy accidents. I am totally blaming my Mom for the clumsiness. And I can cos her computer isn't working right now so she can't read this. Yet...


When you think of stamping you might, like me, immediately think... CARDS. Well I decided to get outside my box and do something different. This project was published in Ready Set Create Feb/March ezine. Simple altered jar with stamped border.

Supplies: Jar; Cardstock: DCWV; Stamps: Boxer scrapbooks; Papers: Boxer scrapbooks; stickers: Boxer scrapbooks; Ink: Ranger;

Also thought I'd share this altered project from the same issue! Made these projects for my friend Trish, well her dog Tara. My two love Tara so we have to give her special doggy gifts. Trish is an awesome seamstress and makes me beautiful personalized pot holders, towels etc for my home. (doggy themed naturally!)

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Boxer scrapbooks; stickers: Boxer scrapbooks; Ink: Ranger;


More soon!

Di

5 comments:

Angie C April 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

These are both great, what a fab idea for Tara's lead

Anonymous,  April 5, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

those are so cute!!! i love dog themed ANYTHING!!! i am all about my 2 (used to be 3 :( )pups!

Marja Sch April 5, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

What a lovely idea, this looks so nice.
I wanted to let you knew you inspired my to make a card with your sketch from march #4. It was so much fun to do and now I see an other great sketch again. Thanks for joining it with us. I wish you al the best.Hugs marja

http://marjas-scrapfun.blogspot.com/2008/04/sending-you.html

Anonymous,  April 6, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Well Di im back up and running and i have seen what you said about being clumsy ;-( not got it off me though hahahaha would i do that everything you do is great di all cards are brill

Anonymous,  April 6, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Well Di im back up and running and i have seen what you said about being clumsy ;-( not got it off me though hahahaha would i do that everything you do is great di all cards are brill

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com