Theme Thursday - Anniversary Cards

Thursday, April 10, 2008

First an announcement: I SCRAPPED! Yep I am definitely able to create again with paper etc, just a bit slow as I don't want to catch my hand on anything. Besides the fact that its covered in Neosporin I don't want to pop any more blisters!!!

Ok onto Anniversary cards! One of the cards (along with birthdays) that I always try to keep stocked up in my card box. With family and friends couples Anniversary cards are always needed. I picked This stamp up from Michaels dollar bin many months (probably even years) ago, and I love it for anniversary cards. These cards have the same design, and paper but the ribbon being different colors really gives each one a different feel to it.


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: DCWV; Ribbon: Offray; Stamp: Kolette Hall Ink: Clearsnap; Pen: Sakura;

The paper I used was from a "fall" themed DCWV stack. Most of the papers in themed stacks are generic papers and could be used for anything, so don't limit yourself to what it says on the front!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: DCWV; Ribbon: Target; Stamp: Kolette Hall Ink: Clearsnap; Glitter Pen: Sakura;

I inked around the edge of each card to tie in the black of the stamped greeting. Oh and lately I'm kinda addicted to Sakura pens, so look out for those popping up on projects more and more!

Friday Freebie coming tomorrow!

hugs

Di

3 comments:

Jolene April 10, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

I have that same stamp and use it way too much! So glad to hear you are back in business. Take care of that hand! (HUGS)

Made by Mandy April 11, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Your hand still sounds like it is nasty, I hope the blisters start drying up soon.

Great to hear you are creating again though :)

Take Care

Love

Mandy

Anonymous,  April 11, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

love the simple but stylishness of this card:)Hope your hand is soo much better now:)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com