Digital News - new kit and SALE!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Enjoying your NSD celebrations so far? Just wanted to tell everyone about the latest happenings in my digital stores! First up a HUGE sale! from 10-40% off!!! The included kits, templates, stamps, printables, paper packs etc!!! Huge bargains to be had! Check out my stores at Di Hickman Designs and ACOT.



Second is news about my newest kit. Its a mini kit and part of the new "Cherry bits" collaboration series. Great new series where instead of buying a HUGE collab, you get to pick and choose which parts you want to buy. You can just buy one, or buy them all! Neat idea! Exclusively available at ACOT. This is also on sale right now at 20% off! All this for just $2.40 bargain!!!

And lastly, bringing up the rear, is this desktop wallpaper. Newsletter subscribers got a heads up about this in the Wednesday newsletter. Available at ACOT or Di Hickman Designs. It features 2 desktops using my "cherry bits" mini kit

download contains 2 png files @ 72 dpi

Lots more happening this weekend! Tune in tomorrow for another edition of NSD news! lol!

hugs

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com