Manufacturer Monday: Daisy Bucket - wk4

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. We've had fun, been busy out in the garden doing maintenance and planting seeds. Yesterday we had a bumper cooking session which was so yummy!

Final week of the May Manufacturer Monday with Daisy Bucket. I have had lots of fun this month using up the last few supplies I had. That does seem to be key for me doing projects for this theme. I learned that I don't use die cuts that much. I had a few of the Daisy Bucket die cuts but rarely used them. I did force myself this week though, and managed to use a couple.

Supplies: Papers & Die cuts: Daisy Bucket; Ribbon: May Arts; Flowers: Bazzill; Brads:MM; Rub-ons: PSX

I can't tell you how long I have had some of the supplies I've used this week. The Daisy Bucket is over a year old, rub-ons are VERY old, the epoxy overlay stickers are EXTREMELY old! I think the newest product is the Bazzill flowers. I really love to use up that old stash!!!

Supplies: Papers & Die cuts: Daisy Bucket; Rub-ons: DCWV; Epoxy Overlays: Sticko (EK Success);

I seem to be in either a fussy throw it all on a project, or simple phase. No middle ground lately.

Supplies: Papers & Die cuts: Daisy Bucket; Flowers: Bazzill; Brads:MM; Rub-ons: DCWV

On to another manufacturer next month. Not sure who yet. I need to clear off the scrap table and start on some new projects! Back later today with the FF winner.

More soon!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 27, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

I love the cards! Your work is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com