May Card Sketch #4

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ack wasn't sure I was going to get the sketch up today! We had a power flicker yesterday morning which took out my computer for the day, darn thing wouldn't boot up. Bob worked his magic last night and its working again :) So here is this weeks sketch.


I decided to go digital/hybrid with my card this week, reason being that I need to seriously clear off my scrap table as I have a 12x12" space to create and the rest is just full of 'stuff'. The papers are from a new kit I'm working on (no title as yet), which is Dad/fathers themed.

"Happy Fathers Day" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: All papers from my new upcoming fathers day kit



"Live richly" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Dream Street; Tag: Etsy - The Living Room Floor; Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink; Pen: Sakura Glaze



"Have fun" card by Deanne Burton
Supplies: Basic Grey paper-Cupcake; Bazzill cardstock; Tim Holtz distressing ink; Prima flowers; Doodlebug brads; Ribbon-from a dollar store



"Congrats" card by Kim Hughes
Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Making The Grade and polka dot baclgrounder) Kitchen Sink (alphabet); Ink: Stazon, Ranger paint dauber and Clearsnap; Waxy Flax: Scrapworks



"Football Fan" card by Linda Flinders



"Happy Hello" card by Natalie Dever
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Stamps: Unity Stamp Company; Ink: Ranger



"Merry Christmas" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies; pp: Basic Grey; buttons: Creative Cafe; rub ons: Bo Bunny; brads: Making Memories; DMC floss



"Howdy" card by Wendy McGlinchey
Supplies: Images from Joanna Sheen American Frontier CD, White card, Brown Card, Border Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, String and Sizzix Die Cut Letters.



"You Rock" card by Kelli Smith
supplies: Love elsie paper, kaiser bling gems, ranger distress inks



"Celebrate" card by Pearl Liu
Supply List : Core'dinations cardstock , Cuttlebug Embossing , DCWV ric Rac cardstock , AC Roller Rink Glitter Alpha



"Live Simply" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: Amy Butler; Material: Amy Butler; Cardstock: Bazzill; Other: machine stitching



"Love" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: PP by K and Co, stamp by Anita's and butterfly punchies.



"Party" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: generic card blank, A2Z Essentials papers, funky foam cut with Sizzlits round-a-bout alphabet, Queen & Co felt fusion, Creative Café rub-on greetings, Dovecraft brads, HOTP extra large brad with American Crafts star rub-on, Dovecraft star brad, blue gel pen.



"Mom" card by Kristin Shulz
Supplies: DCWV cardstock, colorbox Dark Brown ink, Basic grey patterned paper, American Crafts rubs, Chip Chatter Chipboard



"Aloha" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; Reminisce pattern paper; Prima chipboard; Heidi Swapp chipboard



"A very big THANKS" card by Lynn Anne Cutler
Supplies: Patterned Paper by Pebbles, Inc.; Cardstock by Paper Studio; Sentiment Stickers by Karen Foster Design; Tombo Adhesive; cotton thread



Remember to link me up in the comments if you do a card with the sketch as I love to come check them out!

Enjoy!

Di

13 comments:

Anonymous,  May 28, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Gorgeous cards ladies. Sorry I couldn't join in this week but I'll be back next week :) xx

Raechelle Bellus May 28, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Fantastic cards girls!!!
Rae

SueH May 29, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

What a great collection of cards from the team and some fantastic inspiration.

My card's here on my blog if you fancy a peek.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Great cards - so different and all lovely!

My cards is on my blog
http://dawnscrafttime.blogspot.com

Thanks

Dawn

papertrails leaver May 29, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Just had to try your sketch. Very fun! Thanks for posting!

Here's mine:
http://papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com/

Amy

Esther May 30, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

great diversity Design Team! Sorry bit behind... just finished last weeks sketch...

Jackie May 31, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

I love this sketch, thanks Di. The DT cards are just fab. I've just uploaded mine onto my blog.

Esther May 31, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

just finished this sketch also!... thanks again for your great inspiration!

Nick June 1, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Loved this template-thanks Di, I already have an idea for another card!
The first one is on my blog
http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/2008/06/going-green.html

Looby June 2, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

thanks for another brill sketch Di! Here's my card:

http://scraphappylou.blogspot.com/2008/06/di-hickman-may-4.html

Lou x

Looby June 2, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looby June 2, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annapurna June 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

I have been looking for a sketch to use my new stamp and found your sketch. Had to use it. TFS!
http://homemadegreetings.blogspot.com/2008/05/raks-and-card-and-award.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com